Planning & Development
Securing the opportunities in your property
Our Planning and Development team can assist you at all stages in the development process. We have a strong reputation for all aspects of planning and development from initial appraisals through to planning applications and the promotion of sites through the development plan system. With a combination of commercial and planning skills as well as an in-house design team we are able to produce viable and realistic schemes underpinned by valuation and investment advice. Our planning expertise helps us to steer projects through an increasingly complex planning system. Our offices in Bedford, Buckingham and Ipswich are favourably located for the development opportunities flowing from the designated Growth Areas of Milton Keynes and South Midlands and the Stansted/M11 corridor.
At R&H we can:
- Give realistic advice on the optimum approach to secure permission for development
- Negotiate S106 agreements and advise on the discharge of planning conditions
- Prepare and submit planning applications for a wide range of land and property with all supporting documents and monitor their progress
- Advise on diversification projects including redevelopment of farmyards, conversion of barns for commercial/ residential use
- Lodge appeals against refusals of planning permission via written representation, public hearing or public enquiry
Our experts carry you through initial site development appraisals and securing planning permissions to negotiating with developers. The solutions we recommend are realistic and are backed by sound valuation and investment advice. Clients are never left wondering; our frequent progress reports are an integral part of our client care, and our professionals are always at the end of a phone for the less predictable queries.
For further information please contact: