Option & Planning Promotion Agreements
Housing has become one of the Government’s top priorities with a target to build 3,000,000 new homes by 2020. New developments are likely to focus on designated growth areas which include Milton Keynes, the M11 corridor and the South Midlands.
Of this, 60% should occur in brownfield areas leaving approximately 40% to be built on agricultural land and other greenfield sites. Landowners and farmers need professional advice to ensure that their landholdings are best positioned to take advantage of the growth proposals.
We have extensive experience of working with land in these areas. We understand the intricacies of how seemingly-attractive development propositions must be treated with extreme caution and we provide sound, practical advice as to the advantages and disadvantages. Our specialists have extensive experience in dealing with option and planning promotion agreements and are well placed to ensure that you maximise the development potential of your land whilst ensuring that your interests are fully protected at the time the planning permission is forthcoming.
Recently we have:
- secured an option agreement with a major developer on land with potential as urban expansion area near Milton Keynes
- sold land to a major developer forming part of a new village settlement south of Bedford
- negotiated with a major developer on a site near to Milton Keynes
Click here to arrange an informal discussion.
For further information please contact: