Rural Business Finance
We work closely with the main lending banks and specialist rural finance providers. We are approved agents for the Agricultural Mortgage Corporation PLC (AMC) which specialises in providing mortgage finance for agricultural, horticultural, equine and other land-based rural businesses.
AMC loans are available for a whole range of business purposes, as long as your mortgage is secured on a house, agricultural land and/or buildings, including:
- land purchase
- rescheduling debt
- working capital
- erecting, converting or improving buildings
We have experienced rural practice chartered surveyors, and this means that you can have confidence in our understanding of rural businesses and of the issues that often unnerve other financiers, such as seasonal peaks and troughs, variability of harvests, and the rural way of life.
We are available to discuss your proposal in depth and to complete and submit an application to AMC on your behalf. This service is free of charge, and there is no obligation to take up the loan (an AMC set-up fee will apply if a loan offer is accepted). If you decide to take up the offer we will prepare a property report and valuation in addition to liaising with AMC on your behalf to ensure that the matter proceeds smoothly.
Key benefits of an AMC loan:
- Available for virtually any rural business activity
- Available to sole traders, partnerships, companies, trusts and pension funds
- Highly competitive mortgage rates, interest chargeable against pre-tax income
- No annual renewal fees or reviews on a standard loan
- Secured against land and/or property, enabling more capital to be raised, and with the flexibility to extend the term at any time
- Cannot be ‘called in’ on death – so it can pass to your next generation
- Decision in principle before you make a sealed bid or go to auction
For further information please contact: